Brake Rotors and Brake Drums

Disc Brake Rotors and Brake Drums - copy

Disc Brake Rotors and Brake Drums - copy - copy - copy - copy

Disc Brake Rotors and Brake Drums - copy - copy - copy

Disc Brake Rotors and Brake Drums - copy - copy

Disc Brake Rotors and Brake Drums - copy - copy

Disc Brake Rotors and Brake Drums - copy

Disc Brake Rotors and Brake Drums - copy

Disc Brake Rotors and Brake Drums

Disc Brake Rotors and Brake Drums
Cartek Brand of high quality brake disc rotors & drums measure up to the quality standard of SAE J431-G3000 and GG20, manufacture is operated under strict quality control system of IATF16949. 100% inspection for material and structure and dimension and dynamic balance and trace.
Mechanical property:
Tensile strength: §b≥201Mpa.
Hardness: HB187 – 241
Statement of graphite:
90% of the graphite is Lamella, the remainder are no more than 10%. The lamella graphite mostly is type “A”
Length of graphite:According to ASTM A247 4grade – 5grade
Pearlite: More than 90%

CONTACT US

Tel: +86 (0)531 6995 0928

Email: sales@cartekcn.com

Whatsapp:+86 18663785851

Add: 360# Hualong Road, Licheng Jinan City 250100, China

Scan the qr codeClose
the qr code